These Websites have helped me with stress management while running my small businesses and family life:
– About: Small Business, Canada – Make Stress Work for You: 10 Weeks to a More Successful You: http://sbinfocanada.about.com/library/success/nweek8.htm
– Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety – this site has many helpful articles: http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/psychosocial/stress.html
– Lucy MacDonald is a counsellor who offers help over the telephone, and her site is filled with information and her seminars: http://www.lucymacdonald.com/
– Wellness is Managing Stress: http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/clients/sub.cfm?source=health/wellness/5
– Helpguide.org offers help with coping with stress, anxiety and other related issues: www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_management_relief_coping.htm
– The Stress Management Society: although based in UK, the website has valuable information that can help. http://www.stress.org.uk/
– Great indepth resource, of all aspects of stress, including anger management: http://www.anger.co.za/Stress_Management/stress_management.html
– Stress Management website with articles that show the link between poor time management to poor stress management: http://www.managementhelp.org/prsn_wll/stress.htm
Running a small business can be time consuming and stressful and very often you feel very alone.
Discovering that you have allies in the same position as you are and that there are many places to
get help and support is a great stress buster.